Support for the IT services of the Vienna University Computer Center
|Address||Helpdesk, University of Vienna, Computer Center |
NIG, ground floor, stairs II, room C0004
1010 Wien, Universitätsstraße 7
|Maps||Location map | Building plan|
|Opening hours||Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–4 p.m.|
- general information on the Computer Centre (ZID) and its services
- help with university-specific IT problems for students and university employees
- receiving and forwarding error messages (data network, server)
- dealing with all wishes regarding user authorisation (UserIDs), changing passwords
- issuing and receiving all ZID forms
- u:book support
- registration for ZID courses
- sale of manuals and e-books
- issue of licences ordered from the Software Shop
- distribution of all free ZID publications
- distribution of network cables and telephone receivers (for departments).
Registration for tutorials, the issue of software and the sale of manuals can only be carried out directly at the Helpdesk for cash oder bankomat payment.
For password changes please bring some photo ID (student ID, passport, driving licence or identity card) with you!