Support for the IT services of the Vienna University Computer Center
|Address||Helpdesk, University of Vienna, Computer Center |
NIG, ground floor, stairs II, room C0004
1010 Wien, Universitätsstraße 7
Entrance: Liebiggasse 6, 1010 Wien
|Maps||Location map | Building plan|
|Opening hours||Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–4 p.m.|
Contact form >
- general information on the Computer Centre (ZID) and its services
- help with university-specific IT problems for students and university employees
- receiving and forwarding error messages (data network, server)
- dealing with all wishes regarding user authorisation (UserIDs), changing passwords
- issuing and receiving all ZID forms
- registration for ZID courses
- sale of e-books
- issue of licences ordered from the Software Shop
- distribution of all free ZID publications
- distribution of network cables and telephone receivers (for departments).
Registration for courses, issue of software and sale of e-books can be carried out for cash oder bankomat payment.
For password changes please bring some photo ID (student ID, passport, driving licence or identity card) with you!